19 October 2018
The Promise is Hope open
Concert starts at 8:00 pm.
. . .
- [Jim Trick’s] gentle and authentic stage presence combined with awesome songwriting make for a delightful show. No Depression Magazine
- Jim has a real gift of bringing a room together when he performs. His positive energy and captivating music engages the audience!. His music carries a universal flow of emotions and experience that we can all identify with. Anya Zakiewicz, Simple Gifts Coffeehouse, Nashua, NH
- I am drawn in by Jim’s emotional and handsome voice—he sounds a lot like Lyle Lovett and looks a bit like Elvis Costello! The arrangements are beautiful, the lyrics are original, and the songs have a flying feeling. It has a soft, country/rock sound, likeable melodies and hooks, and an expansive feeling of love. The Noise
- . . .
- The Promise is Hope:
- It is folk music, but folk that doesn’t find any quick or easy comparisons. Instead, it might be said that the L’Esperance’s have found their unique path within the storied tradition. Pop Matters
- I am awestruck with the harmonies that Ashley and Eric L’Esperance are able to blend and spin together. Truly beautiful and moving. Red Line Roots