1 February 2019
Andrew Delaney opens
Concert starts at 8:00 pm.
. . .
- Jill Sobule can claim her place among the stellar New York singer-songwriters of the last decade. Topical, funny and more than a little poignant . . . grown-up music for an adolescent age. New York Times
- Few artistic voices are as lucid, inspired and endowed with grace and humor as Jill Sobule’s. The Spokesman Review
- Jill Sobule’s name cannot ever be mentioned again without first referencing a certain girl-kissing song. And if your perception of Sobule is that of a one-hit wonder, that’s a shame. hyrbridmagazine.com
- . . .
- [Andrew Delaney is] the Alfred Hitchcock of singer/songwriters. Rich Warren, WMFT Chicago
- Delaney doesn’t spin his own personal T.M.I. into our laps. Rather, he draws from it to craft creaky, wooden yarns that stir your insides. Alan Ayo, Dallas Observer
- I’ve known Andrew for years and his stuff keeps getting better and better. He’s a unique Texas voice. Corb Lund, JUNO Award winning singer-songwriter