13 April 2018
Quentin Callewaert opens
Concert starts at 8:00 pm.
- Garnet Rogers sports a gruff resonant voice, an archetypal sound, and plays an acoustic rhythm guitar. His venue is folk crossed with rock and a no-nonsense lyric sense. Acousticmusic.com
- A brilliant songwriter. One of the major talents of our time. Boston Globe
- A folkie for a changing world. Toronto Star
- . . .
- Quentin Callewaert is a very talented young guitarist with an engaging presence onstage. We have been mentoring him a little bit and our audiences have always received him very well. I think they are delighted to see a youngster carrying on the tradition. Pete Kennedy (The Kennedys)
- I saw Quentin perform at Gloucester’s Block Party in August and knew, at that very instant, I had to find a way to get him onto The Larcom stage. Quentin is one of the most talented young artists I’ve heard in a very long time. This young man is on his way up!” Peter Van Ness, Founder of Gloucester’s Block Party and President of gimmeLIVE