8 March 2019
Ariana Gillis opens
Concert starts at 8:00 pm
. . .
- Antje Duvekot’s provocative, dark-eyed ballads are becoming the talk of the folk world. Duvekot has gotten hotter, faster than any local songwriter in recent memory. Boston Globe
- Antje is obviously one of the brightest stars on the American folk scene, and to speak of her in the company of Patty Griffin and Dar Williams is entirely justified. Fish Records, UK
- This is a brilliant, brilliant album. I have had this reaction once in the last 10 years and that was the first time I heard Patty Griffin. Dave Marsh, Rolling Stone
- . . .
- I’m staggered by how good Arianna Gillis is. There’s not much that impresses me these days but after hearing her available tracks, I can honestly say she’s the single most exciting artist I’ve heard in a long time. Grammy Award-winning Lyricist, Bernie Taupin
- I’ve never seen an unknown performer with more power as when I saw Ariana. . . . I couldn’t stop talking about her. She may be the best new emerging artist anywhere. Writer – Rock Critic – Historian, Dave Marsh
- I have been a fan of Ariana Gillis since discovering her music on satellite radio in 2009 . . . something rare and unseen – genuine, un-calculated, un-co-opted, art from a soulful gem. Grammy Award-winner, Buddy Miller