9 March 2018
Eric Lee opens
Concert starts at 8:00 pm.
- Tracy Grammer is a brilliant artist and unique individual. Her voice is distinctive, as is her mastery over the instruments she plays. Joan Baez
- One of the finest interpretive artists on the contemporary folk scene. Montreal Gazette
- [Grammer] flies solo with a style and grace that must be heard to be believed . . . she is a voice to be reckoned with. Village Records
- Her pure voice conveys the simple truths of these songs; her gifts as a musician are like that of a painter who is a master of chiaroscuro, offering light and shadow at every turn. Mary Chapin Carpenter
- . . .
- Eric Lee sauntered into the legendary Falcon Ridge House Band as a thin young man with some very large shoes to fill. He was replacing Tim Carbone who went on to become the Jerry Garcia of fiddle with Railroad Earth. He stepped in seamlessly and brought a infectious cool along with his violin mastery A mercurial presence, aviator shades and a continuous ‘I got this’ expression made me and veteran Mark Dann barely notice anything had changed at first. Something did change. That cool young guy gave the two of us more cred than ever! Check it out for yourselves. Radoslav Lorkovic, Falcon Ridge and keyboardist / accordionist and traveling musician
- Maura and I have played lots of music with Eric Lee, including playing with him in The Strangelings, working with him as a member of the topflight Falcon Ridge House Band, and producing his first solo CD in our studio. He’s a terrific musician who is doing new and interesting things every time we cross his path. I highly recommend any chance to see him perform! Pete Kennedy